What can we offer coastal destinations?
- England's Coast is our platform to market the coast to International Visitors and new domestic audiences, encouraging year-round visits to all parts of our world-class coastline. Translated into German, Dutch, French, Spanish and Italian this booking tool highlights everything there is to see and do at the coast.
- Best practice and research –
sharing good practice that allows destinations to learn and grow; minimising
risks to investments through a solid evidence base.
- Improving the visitor
experience – primarily through improvements to product knowledge, (including
the online Ambassador training course), customer service and staff engagement,
but with knowledge of best practice in resident engagement
- Innovating and shaping – our
purpose is to learn; to push the boundaries and explore how coastal communities
can thrive through tourism
- Supporting funding bids and
sharing expertise and experience in working with funding agencies.
into new markets and growth opportunities, and delivering recommendations for collaborative
working to increase the customer base in line with the product market fit. To
date, this has included the Under 35s market, boosting the shoulder season and
health and wellness.
- Adding support to your voice
- Engaging other coastal partners
- Keeping you updated and
informed on coastal issues
To access our tools and insights, visit our Resource Hub
If you would like to discuss how we could work with you on any one of
these projects, please get in touch.
Contact Sheron Crossman, tel: 01202 093 429 or email: email@example.com